BTAC is always looking for talented people to join our team
Here’s why people join our team and never leave:
- Highly competitive & negotiable pay rates
- Sign-on bonuses for some positions
- Overtime available – nights are off
- Local work – no traveling required
- Quickly-earned paid time off
- 401(k) with company match
- Insurance – health, dental, vision, supplemental
- In-house training with some continuing education & licensing fees paid by the company
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- Tool purchase/replacement assistance
- Company truck – drive it home every day, for applicable positions
Support and Respect – We will always have your back and make certain you are treated right.
Paid Apprenticeships – jump-start your career and get paid while you learn
Promotion – Hard work and good performance is noticed and rewarded
Team Socializing – cookouts, parties, family events, days at the lake, group road trips, & more
Why Should You Consider the Trades?
While many career paths require years of spending lots of money on schooling, the plumbing and HVACR fields allow you to be trained on the job, and making money. Not only do skilled tradespeople begin to earn while they are at the apprentice level, they also forgo significant tuition payments and debt from student loans because all of their instruction is hands-on and done while on the job.
Opportunity for Advancing Your Career
Choosing a career as a skilled tradesperson presents you with an exciting professional path that promises job security and excellent earnings potential. Along with these great perks, hardworking tradespeople are rewarded with high advancement potential within their field. From any starting point in the plumbing or HVACR industries, you can climb the career ladder to gain more responsibility and ultimately make more money.
Salary Expectations and Job Outlook
Becoming a skilled tradesperson in the plumbing or HVAC fields has great earning potential.
- Plumbers Average pay for plumbers in 2014 was $50,660 per year. Employment of plumbers, pipefitters, and steamfitters is projected to grow 12 percent from 2014 to 2024, faster than the average for all occupations. Construction of buildings which need new plumbing systems should drive demand for these workers. Overall job opportunities are expected to be good, with some employers continuing to report difficulty finding qualified workers. (www.bls.gov)
- HVACR Technicians The median annual wage for heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration mechanics and installers was $44,630 in May 2014. Employment of HVAC mechanics and installers is projected to grow 14 percent from 2014 to 2024. Candidates familiar with electronics and those with good troubleshooting skills will have the best job opportunities as employers continue to have difficulty finding qualified technicians to install, maintain, and repair complex new systems. (www.bls.gov)
Opportunities for overtime, commission and bonuses can increase annual salary to over $50,000 per year, according to www.payscale.com. Larger metropolitan areas will also pay higher salaries. Time magazine points out that plumbers are in high demand in major metropolitan areas such as New York, LA, Chicago and Boston and can make up to $250,000 per year.
Jobs Are Available Now
The demand for skilled tradespeople in the plumbing and HVAC industry continues to grow across the USA and is expected to grow exponentially in the next 10 years. Choosing a career as a skilled tradesperson provides you with a career path that promises job security and excellent earnings potential. You have the opportunity to immediately find a job when you consider a career in the plumbing or HVACR fields.
(806) 589-1014 - Call us for a FREE consultation!
24-Hour Plumbing, Air Conditioning & Heating Repair
With more than 45 years’ experience providing heating, ventilation and air conditioning services for residential and commercial customers, we at Bruce Thornton Air Conditioning are proud to be the South Plains TX area’s comfort specialists. We specialize in system replacement, preventive maintenance and repair, all with the goal of keeping your heating, cooling, refrigeration and plumbing systems functioning at maximum efficiency.
We are your one-stop provider.
We are always at your service.
We’re highly qualified.
We do up-front pricing.
We stand behind our work.
What Customers Love About Us
24-hour Emergency Service Available
Amana is a registered trademark of Maytag Corporation or its related companies and is used under license to Goodman Company, L.P., Houston, TX. All rights reserved.
128 Slaton Road
Lubbock, Texas 79404
Phone: (806) 589-1014
State HVAC License: TACLA004417C
State Plumbing License: M35971