What are cookies?
As with most websites, Bruce Thornton Air Conditioning (BTAC) uses “cookies” to help Bruce Thornton Air Conditioning (BTAC) better track your use of the Website and enable access to various features on the Website, as well as allow Bruce Thornton Air Conditioning (BTAC) to provide you with a better user experience. Cookies are text files containing a small amount of data, usually a unique string of letters and numbers. They are commonly used throughout the Internet and are stored on and accessed from your device when you visit a website (including this Website). This allows the website to recognize your visit from those of other users of the website. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymized tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers. Please note that Bruce Thornton Air Conditioning (BTAC) has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third party website.
This Website uses the following cookies for the following purposes:
Performance cookies. Google Analytics
[These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. We use the information to compile statistical reports of our users’ browsing patterns so that we can improve the Site.]
When you enter the Website, Bruce Thornton Air Conditioning (BTAC) may also collect information, where available, about your computer for system administration purposes, such as your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information is statistical data about Bruce Thornton Air Conditioning (BTAC)’s users’ browsing patterns and generally does not identify Bruce Thornton Air Conditioning (BTAC)’s users.
- suid – Simpli. fi sets this cookie to store a distinct session ID.
- calltrk_session_id – This cookie is set by the Provider CallRail. This cookie is used for storing an unique identifier for a user browser session. It is used for tracking the number of phone calls generate from the website.
- _ga_* – Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
- _ga – Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
- _wpfuuid – This cookie is used by the WPForms WordPress plugin. The cookie is used to allows the paid version of the plugin to connect entries by the same user and is used for some additional features like the Form Abandonment addon.
- AMP_16a5c84b5b – No description
- AMP_MKTG_16a5c84b5b – No description
- _gid – Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
- calltrk_referrer – This is a functionality cookie set by the CallRail. This cookie is used to store the referring URL. It helps to accurately attribute the visitor source when displaying a tracking phone number.
- calltrk_landing – This is a functionality cookie set by the CallRail. This cookie is used to store the landing page URL. It helps to accurately attribute the visitor source when displaying a tracking phone number.
- _hjSessionUser_* – Hotjar sets this cookie to ensure data from subsequent visits to the same site is attributed to the same user ID, which persists in the Hotjar User ID, which is unique to that site.
- _hjFirstSeen – Hotjar sets this cookie to identify a new user’s first session. It stores the true/false value, indicating whether it was the first time Hotjar saw this user.
- _hjSession_* – No description
- _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress – Hotjar sets this cookie to detect a user’s first pageview session, which is a True/False flag set by the cookie.
- _gcl_au – Google Tag Manager sets the cookie to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.
- Test_cookie – Google Tag Manager sets the cookie to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.
- uid_syncd_secure – No description available.
- ab – Owned by agkn, this cookie is used for targeting and advertising purposes.
- TapAd_TS – TapAd sets this cookie to track users across devices to enable targeted advertising.
- TapAd_DID – TapAd sets this cookie to offer personalized content, social media features, and traffic analysis for its retargeting of online advertising.
- IDE – Google DoubleClick IDE cookies store information about how the user uses the website to present them with relevant ads according to the user profile.
- bku -Bluekai sets this cookie to register anonymized user data, such as IP address, geographical location, visited websites, and what ads the user has clicked, with the purpose of optimising ad display based on the user’s movement on websites that use the same ad network.
- bkpa – Set by Bluekai, this cookie stores anonymized data about the users’ web usage in an aggregate form to build a profile for targeted advertising.
- __141_cid – No description available.
- __io_cid – This cookie is set by the provider bfmio.com. This cookie is used for detecting where the video advertisement should be displayed on the website.
- TapAd_3WAY_SYNCS – TapAd sets this cookie for data synchronization with advertising networks.
- u – This cookie is used by Bombora to collect information that is used either in aggregate form, to help understand how websites are being used or how effective marketing campaigns are, or to help customize the websites for visitors.
- audience – SpotXchange sets this cookie as a unique ID that tracks audiences internally. The cookie is used to limit the number of repetitive ads shown to the user.
- anProfile – This cookie is set by the provider pro-market.net. This cookie is used for personalizing online ads based on the behaviour of the online customers.
- uuid2 – The uuid2 cookie is set by AppNexus and records information that helps differentiate between devices and browsers. This information is used to pick out ads delivered by the platform and assess the ad performance and its attribute payment.
- anHistory – The domain of this cookie is owned by Datonics. This cookie is used for tracking the visitor on multiple websites inorder to serve them with relevant advertisements .
- anj – AppNexus sets the anj cookie that contains data stating whether a cookie ID is synced with partners.
- __hstc – Hubspot set this main cookie for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).
- hubspotutk – HubSpot sets this cookie to keep track of the visitors to the website. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.
- __hssrc – This cookie is set by Hubspot whenever it changes the session cookie. The __hssrc cookie set to 1 indicates that the user has restarted the browser, and if the cookie does not exist, it is assumed to be a new session.
- __hssc – HubSpot sets this cookie to keep track of sessions and to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie.
- __cf_bm – Cloudflare set the cookie to support Cloudflare Bot Management.
- suid_legacy – Collects information on user preferences and interaction with web-campaign content which is used on CRM-campaign-platforms used by website owners for promoting events or products.
- uid_syncd – The domain of this cookie is owned by Simpli.fi. This cookie is used for targeted advertising based on visitor preferences.
- _hjRecordingLastActivity – Hotjar sets this cookie when a user recording starts and when data is sent through the WebSocket.
- _hjRecordingEnabled – Hotjar sets this cookie when a Recording starts and is read when the recording module is initialized, to see if the user is already in a recording in a particular session.
By using the Website, you agree that Bruce Thornton Air Conditioning (BTAC) can store and access the above cookies on your device.
You may refuse to accept cookies by altering the settings on your internet browser. For further information about how to do so, please refer to your browser ‘help’ section or see www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that Bruce Thornton Air Conditioning (BTAC) has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third-party website. Please note that if you adjust your internet browser settings to refuse the setting of cookies, you may be unable to access or use fully certain parts or functionality of the Website.
Bruce Thornton Air Conditioning (BTAC)
128 Slaton Road
Lubbock, Texas 79404
You may also request access to the data Bruce Thornton Air Conditioning (BTAC) has with your information data.