Benefits of Commercial HVAC and Mechanical Agreements
Having your Lubbock, TX, commercial HVAC, kitchen equipment, refrigeration and plumbing systems serviced regularly will save you time, money, and frustration. Mechanical agreements come with a host of pocketbook-friendly benefits; the biggest perk is that with a service plan, your technician will often catch and fix small problems before they become serious. It’s much cheaper and easier to perform a small boiler repair or to fix a minor air conditioning glitch than it is to replace an entire unit. Here are some other advantages of scheduled maintenance:
- Your HVAC, plumbing, kitchen equipment and mechanical systems will perform at peak capacity while you enjoy consistent and reliable performance.
- Mechanical and HVAC equipment that receives regular maintenance is much less likely to break down and require costly repairs than equipment that’s been improperly maintained or not maintained at all.
- You’ll reduce the possibility of having to replace your HVAC or mechanical systems because they cannot be fixed.
- Well-maintained HVAC systems and mechanical equipment require less energy to perform, and because they use less energy, they cost less to operate.
- When HVAC and mechanical equipment is cleaned and inspected regularly, it generates less indoor air pollution.
- Your commercial HVAC, mechanical, plumbing and kitchen equipment will have a longer lifespan.
Additional Commercial Service Plan Benefits
There are even more benefits that come with our maintenance commercial service plans. At BTAC, we can customize a commercial equipment service agreement that will fit your budget and keep your HVAC, plumbing and mechanical systems in tip-top condition. When you sign on for scheduled service with BTAC, you’ll enjoy other benefits like priority service and no fees for emergency service. Best of all, you’ll have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your commercial equipment is getting the professional attention it deserves.
We are proud to offer service to all of Lubbock, TX and surrounding areas, including:
- Hale Center
- New Deal
- New Home
- Ransom Canyon
(806) 589-1014 - Call us for a FREE consultation!
24-Hour Plumbing, Air Conditioning & Heating Repair
With more than 50 years’ experience providing heating, ventilation and air conditioning services for residential and commercial customers, we at Bruce Thornton Air Conditioning are proud to be the South Plains TX area’s comfort specialists. We specialize in system replacement, preventive maintenance and repair, all with the goal of keeping your heating, cooling, refrigeration and plumbing systems functioning at maximum efficiency.
We are your one-stop provider.
We are always at your service.
We’re highly qualified.
We do up-front pricing.
We stand behind our work.
What Customers Love About Us
128 Slaton Road
Lubbock, Texas 79404
Phone: (806) 589-1014
State HVAC License: TACLA00112807C
State Plumbing License: M40449
Amana is a registered trademark of Maytag Corporation or its related companies and is used under license to Goodman Company, L.P., Houston, TX. All rights reserved.